7 Roma tomatoes
2/3 onion, divided
2 green chiles, seedless
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon beef bouillon powder
3 ribeye steaks
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 pkg. mozzarella or asadero cheese
12 corn tortillas
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Worcester Sauce
Lime juice from 2 or 3 limes, plus more for serving
Finely chopped cilantro, to taste
Salt, black pepper, and fajita seasoning
- Fresh Salsa: Dice 3 tomatoes, 1/3 onion, and 1 green chile. Mix together, adding salt, olive oil, pepper, cilantro, and lime juice. Refrigerate until serving.
- Roasted Salsa: Place 4 tomatoes and 1 green chile on a baking sheet and broil, turning once, until slightly blackened. Blend together tomatoes and green chile, garlic clove, and 1/3 onion, salt, and bouillon.
- Steak Volcano: Rub steak with salt, pepper, fajita seasoning, and Worcester Sauce. Grill over medium-high heat, turning once, steak is cooked. Meanwhile, add cheese to tortillas and grill until cheese is melted and tortillas are lightly charred. Cut steak into small pieces and place on top of tortilla; serving with warm roasted salsa, fresh salsa, and limes, if desired. Serve immediately, refrigerate leftovers.
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
1. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 4 patties. Grill or broil until done. Top off with your favorite garnish.
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrnis)
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
Combine ingredients and refrigerate.
In large, shallow non-aluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour marinade over steak(s); turn to coat. marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove steak(s); discard marinade. Grill or broil to preferred doneness, brushing frequently with additional Lea & Perrins.
This recipe is courtesy of Guy Fieri
- 1 cup vegetable juice (recommended: V-8)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-pound flank steak
Thoroughly mix all the ingredients except for the flank steak in a 1-gallon zip lock bag. Add the flank steak. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 and up to 24 hours.
Preheat the grill to high or heat a skillet over high heat. Remove the flank steak from the marinade and wipe the excess liquid off with paper towels. Grill or pan sear both sides, then lower heat to medium and cook to medium rare.
Let the flanks steak rest, covered, with a clean towel for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut on the bias against the grain and serve.