- 3/4-1 cup fresh brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 medium banana
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey (or sugar, to taste)
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cool down the coffee placing it in the freezer for 10 minutes. Meantime slice the banana onto a plate and put that in the freezer as well, to chill.
- Combine the coffee, banana, ice and honey to taste in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and any of the remaining ingredients you wish to use.
- Transfer to the glasses and serve cold.