Enjoy this hearty breakfast with the perks of low carbs. Also, you can cook it and freeze the portions individually for quick breakfast during the week.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup uncooked onions, sliced julienne
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup banana pepper(s), sliced julienne
- 3 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon, Turkey, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Cacique Salvadorian Style Cream, Grade A
- 1cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1pinchblack pepper
- 1⁄4second spray Kroger Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Spray a large oven-proof skillet with vegetable oil. Cook bacon over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove bacon from the skillet and add onions and banana pepper. Saute onions and peppers until softened. Add the mushrooms. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook for 20 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream, eggs, mozzarella cheese, salt, and pepper. Pour entire egg mixture into the skillet. Using a wooden spoon, stir gently the vegetables so that the egg mixture can be evenly distributed. Sprinkle the bacon crumbles on top of the egg mixture. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until eggs are nearly set.
Uncover skillet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes or unt