What you’ll need:
- 1 ½ cups finely crushed regular or cinnamon graham crackers (24 squares)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 9-inch pie plate
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and cinnamon until well blended . Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375º F (190º C) for 7 minutes.
- Let it cool. If recipe calls for unbaked pie shell, just chill for about 1 hour.
- Fill as directed in pie recipe.