- 12 foil cupcake liners
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line 12 muffin cups with cupcake liners; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl: mix very gently.
PLACE evaporated milk in medium, microwave-safe bowl; microwave for 30 seconds. Dissolve coffee granules in warm milk. Slowly add milk mixture into egg mixture.
POUR mixture into prepared cupcake liners until just below top of liner.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Start checking if are ready within 30 minutes. Remove cupcakes from oven. Let cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Makes 12 cupcakes.
WW Point Plus Value: 5 (1 serving)
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche (optional)