- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14 oz.)Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans, toasted*
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- WHIP heavy cream until stiff peaks in large bowl. Combine sweetened condensed milk, pecans, butter and maple extract in large bowl. Mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
- POUR into 9×5-inch loaf pan or 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.
- *To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned. To avoid over browning remove from pan immediately.