- 1 packet of Tasty Bite Kashmir Spinach
- 1 box elbow macaroni
- 6 cups mild cheddar
- 5 cups sharp cheddar
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 small onion
- 2 cups milk
- 9″ × 11″ baking pan
- aluminum foil
- Boil elbow macaroni (al dente) make sure not to soft.
- Chop onion very fine. # In small sauce pan melt butter and add finely chopped onion, cook onion until either onion melts away or is transparent.
- Add milk, and 3 cups mild cheddar and 2 cups sharp cheddar, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until you have a cheese sauce (no lumps).
- Preset oven to 350 F degree. # Drain cooked macaroni and put in baking pan (9″ × 11″) pour cheese sauce and mix.
- Mix in Kashmir Spinach and the rest of the mild cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle the last 3 cups of sharp cheddar to create a cheese coating on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake an add 15 minutes until cheese is brown on top.