- 1 cup whole-wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Paper-line or grease mini-muffin pans.
COMBINE flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and oil in medium mixer bowl until blended. Add pumpkin and eggs; beat well. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store muffins in covered containers or resealable plastic bags.