- 1 package(17 oz.) puff pastry
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup jarred red peppers
- 2 cups (8 oz) Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- garlic powder
- Thaw puff pastry according to package directions. arrange one sheet of pastry on a hard surface and spread with half of the cream cheese. Layer with half the feta cheese, half the olives, half the artichokes, half the spinach, half the red peppers and half the cheese. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper and garlic powder. Roll tightly
- Cut the roll into 1/2 inch thick slices. arrange the slices 1 inch apart in a single layer on a baking sheet. Repeat process with remaining pastry and ingredients.
- Bake at 400º F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature