2 spray(s) cooking spray
10 item(s) cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie(s)
8 1/2 Tbsp fat-free cream cheese
8 oz low fat cream cheese, tub-style
1 cup(s) sugar
2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 cup(s) fat-free cottage cheese
2 tsp almond extract, or less to taste
6 large egg white(s)
3/4 cup(s) mini chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Crush cookies; sprinkle evenly over bottom of pan.
- Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl, beat together cream cheeses on lowest speed until well-blended.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and flour; add to cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- In a food processor or blender, purée cottage cheese until smooth. Add cottage cheese and almond extract to cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth. Add egg whites; beat until well-blended. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake until cheesecake puffs and center is almost set, about 60 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Run a knife around sides of pan to loosen; release pan sides. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into 12 slices and serve. Yields 1 slice per serving.
Weight Watchers recipe