. 300 grams Cod unsalted and shredded
. 1/2 onion, chopped
. 2 boiled eggs, chopped
. 300g cooked potatoes, diced
. 1/2 teacup of chopped green olives
. 200 g of mayonnaise
. Olive oil to taste
. Chopped parsley to taste
. Slices of bread crustless
- In a bowl, mix the cod, onion, eggs, potatoes, olives, mayonnaise, olive oil and parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Thin slices of bread with a rolling pin.
- Mold them into aluminum molds coated with a little butter.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven at 400º F until golden. Let cool and unmold. Serve the mayonnaise cod on bread baskets.