- 8oz DeBoles Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 tablespoon of Spectrum Moroccan Olive Oil
- 2 cups of fresh firm multi colored heirloom cherry tomatoes halved, or if to big quartered
- 1 cup of fresh mini mozzarella balls halved.
- ½ cup freshly shaved parmesan cheese
- Hain sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Cooked pasta according to package instructions. Drain and toss in a large metal bowl olive oil.
- Combine pasta with remaining ingredients
Dressing for Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Heirloom Tomatoes and Mozzerella
- 1 tablespoon of Spectrum Organic Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon Westbrae Dijon Style Mustard
- ¼ cup of Spectrum Moroccan Olive Oil
- Hain Sea Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of roughly broken fresh basil leaves for garnish .
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the vinegar, mustard, honey, and process.
- With the motor running add oil in a slow thin stream until ingredients have emulsified.
- Pour dressing over pasta bowl ingredients and toss well to coat.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with shaved cheese and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Serve immediately with a green salad and crusty bread.