- 2/3 cup Lea & Perrins® The Original Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
- In a 6 quart crock pot mix all ingredients except pork. Once combined add pork, turning to cover. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork and shred with two forks. Return pork to crock pot and stir into sauce.
- To serve, spoon 1/2 cup onto a sandwich bun.
Makes 10 servings.