- 1 refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 14.1-oz. pkg.), softened as directed on pkg.
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half or milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Jimmy Dean® Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- 2 green onions, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch pie plate with crust according to package directions for one-crust pie.
2. Toss cheese with flour. Beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in cheese, sausage and onions; pour into crust.
3. Bake 40-45 minutes or until edge of filling is golden brown and knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Cook’s Tip: Cover edge of crust with strips of foil for the last 15 minutes of the baking time if crust becomes too brown.