- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup Skippy® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey*
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup golden or regular raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Beat Country Crock® Spread with Skippy® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Beat in sugars, then eggs until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until blended, then stir in raisins and pecans. Chill 30 minutes.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Remove cookies to wire rack and cool completely.