- 1-1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups water
- 12 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in uncooked rotini and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 14 minutes or until rotini is tender. Remove from heat, then sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.