- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 can (16 ounces) pineapple rings, drained, reserving 1 ring
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- SPRINKLE gelatin over water in small saucepan. Heat for 1 minute or until gelatin is dissolved.
- PLACE pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, lemon juice and gelatin mixture in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- POUR into dessert cups. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut reserved pineapple ring into 6 pieces; garnish mousse with pineapple.
Makes 6 servings