• 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker’s® Red Raspberry Preserves, divided
• 1 1/2 cups red raspberries, washed and drained
• 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker’s® Hot Fudge Topping, divided
• 2 (8 oz.) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 1 (10 oz.) prepared angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes, (8 cups)
• ¼ cup strong-brewed Folgers Gourmet Selections Lively Colombian Coffee (optional)
COMBINE 3/4 cup preserves and raspberries in small bowl. Reserve 5 raspberries for garnish. Place 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping in small resealable plastic bag for garnish. Stir strong-brewed coffee into remaining hot fudge in large bowl until blended. Fold in one container whipped topping to make mousse. Stir remaining container of whipped topping until fluffy.
LAYER half the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 2 1/2 to 3-quart glass bowl. Spread on half of fudge mousse and half of plain whipped topping. Spoon all the berries evenly over topping. Top with a layer of remaining cake cubes and fudge mousse.
SPOON dollops of remaining whipped topping over center of trifle. Top with reserved raspberries. Microwave remaining preserves on HIGH for 10 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over topping and fudge mousse. Microwave reserved hot fudge topping on HIGH for 5 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of trifle. Chill 1 hour before serving.