What you need:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bred crumbs
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragú Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken; top with cheese.
- Bake additional 20 minutes or until chickens is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta.